It is important to know what you require when contacting a plumber, as well as the services that plumbers provide.
A plumber can solve the following:
- Stopping water leaks from taps, pipes, tanks, cylinders etc.
- Mending and replacing systems parts that have failed, for example WC cistern ball valves.
- Stopping ‘water hammer’ and vibrating pipework
- Installing new sanitary ware such as toilets, showers, baths, sinks etc.
- Installing new pipework systems, valves and taps
- Installing new drainage systems from sinks, showers, toilets etc.
- Unblocking drains, toilets and sinks
Basically, if you have a problem with any water system in your house, whether it’s the heating, hot or cold water or drainage, call a qualified and trained engineer who is available 24/7 to solve your problem.
As well as general home maintenance, plumbers are also trained to solve the following:
- A boiler that needs a boiler repair. Most plumbers have Gas Safe Boiler Engineers.
- Drainage problems of any kind.
- Some plumbers can even solve electrics associated with plumbing systems.
- Damage to your property caused by leaks – some plumbers also have contacts to painters and decorators.
The very nature of water is that, by the time it’s noticeable, it may have been leaking for quite some time, and is an emergency. More.
There are lots of reasons as to why a plumbing issue can become an emergency.
Maybe you cannot turn a tap off and a sink is overflowing, a pipe has burst, and you need quick and effective action fast.
- All workmanship undertaken by plumbers is covered by 12-month workmanship guarantee
- All supplied materials and products are covered by manufacturers guarantees.
- The length and type of guarantee depends on the plumbing company.
Customer service is important to plumbers
Customer feedback is absolutely key when it comes to offering the best possible plumbing service.
You can see reviews on Google and Trustpilot for the plumbers near you– which can help you decide.