Adding value to your home
Adding value to your home and creating a fantastic space to relax has never been so easy. There are many companies which supply landscape gardening solutions.
With the increasing popularity of new gardens, timber decking and patios there has never been a better time to create a unique living space with your existing garden and transform the entire look of your old garden.
We also aim to help you and give you the best advice on your demands and make your new landscaping project as stress-free as possible.
There are many ways you can organise a landscape gardening architect for the more advanced and larger gardens. This would include a landscape designer who would design your garden from your ideas, and help you visualise your new garden project with drawings and diagrams.
Garden Landscape Design
Here is everything you need to create a wonderful garden that the whole family can enjoy.
- All Groundworks Landscape / Garden Design
- Monoblock Paving, Decorative Patio Paving-these are environmentally sustainable and absorb rainwater and stop it from gathering on your patio or driveway. Other benefits that come with monoblock paving are its durability, low maintenance, and visual appeal
- Timber Decking, Fencing Garden Walls
- Planting, Shrubs, Turfing, Railway Sleepers
- Residential shade sails– they are a fully customisable extension of your home allowing you to cover your entertainment areas, cars, pool or camper and help to shield them from the sun’s harmful UV rays which can damage you, your family and your assets. If you are interested in protecting your outdoor home areas from rain or sun visit Rainbow Shade to find out more.
- Steps, Paths Walkways
- Tree houses and external garden structures– they are a great way to spend your holidays and provide you with a relaxing environment
- Garden Landscape Design